Comments from our last parent survey - conducted in June 2013:
I selected the EEC for my child because:
- The quality and care of the teaching staff and developmentally appropriate classrooms, especially the outdoor space
- Highly recommended by friends and pediatrician
- It just FELT good. There were no swings or bouncy chairs and the outdoor area is perfect!
- The emotional and spiritual support they provide and are known for
- Their developmental philosophy and level of staff education (and great reputation)
- My child was very comfortable and wants to attend
- Their philosophy on early childhood education and emphasis on socialization versus academics
- I selected FLEEC for my child because I believed it was the best possible option for us in the South Bay and was consistent with our values around raising children.
The EEC's Greatest Strength is:
- Caring and loving staff
- The teachers!
- Small ratios and the activities
- Personal attention from a genuinely caring staff
- The quality of the teaching staff
- Their teachers! They make our son feel safe, loved and supported. They are wonderful and truly love what they do which is reflected in the energy they put in each day.
- Teachers are wonderful - educated, effective, fair and fear God. My child not only learns social and developmental skills, but moral values based on the Bible
- Great balance between play and learning. Also, the staff is wonderful
- The commitment to Child Development. I know my child is getting a solid foundation for learning.
- The training and education of the staff
- My child likes it
- Small class sizes / good student-teacher ratio / wonderful playground area!
- Being sweet and kind to my children; a strong, smart, and loving program informed by and supervised by Ms. Shirley; loving teachers
- Loving and nurturing environment
- Children get to be kids and play a lot, especially in the big outside play yard
- Exposure to many different activities and concepts
- Feeling of community
- Perfect place for our children! We love the environment, the teachers and the curriculum. We know our children are safe and in a wonderful learning environment. The daily emails with photos are a great way to communicate and I look forward to them every day!
- We are so pleased with our experience with FLEEC. We were just saying the other day how we love the program more and more every time we go.
- The teachers in our classroom as well as all staff at the center are outstanding. It is a blessing knowing that our child is not only growing in their education but is taken care of and loves going to school every day.
- First Lutheran EEC really sets the standard in the south bay. Keep up the good work!